Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating via e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Notes on data processing (germ. DSGVO)
I. Name and address oft the responsible person
BIT Brand GmbH
Phone: +49 2845 / 95 96 - 0
is the person responsible within the meaning of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) and other national data protection laws.
II. Name and adress oft the data protection officer
The data protection officer of the responsible person is:
Hanauer Landstr. 151-153
60314 Frankfurt am Main
Phone: +49 (0) 69 - 9043 79 65
III. General information about data processing
1. Extent of processing of personal data
We collect and use personal data of the users of our homepage only insofar as this is necessary for the provision of a functioning website, our contents and services.
Basically, the collection and use of personal data of our users only after his consent. An exception to this principle applies in cases where the processing of the data by statutory provisions is permitted or the obtaining of a prior consent for actual reasons is not possible.
2. Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The legal basis for the processing of personal data basically results from: 6 para. 1 lit. a GDPR upon obtaining the consent of the data subject.
- 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO in processing operations that serve to fulfill a contract to which the data subject is a party. Included here are processing operations that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
- 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO for processing required to fulfill a legal obligation.
- 6 para. 1 lit. d GDPR, if vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data.
- 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO, if the processing is necessary to safeguard the legitimate interests of our company or a third party, and the interests, fundamental rights and fundamental freedoms of the person concerned do not outweigh the former interest.
3. Data erasure and Storage duration
The personal data of users will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose of the storage is omitted. Further storage may be provided for by European or national legislators in EU regulations, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. Blocking or deletion of the data also takes place when a storage period prescribed by the standards mentioned expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data for conclusion of a contract or fulfillment of the contract.
IV. Use of our website, general information
1. Description and scope of data processing
Every time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the user's computer system.
The following informations are collected:
- Information about the browser type and version used
- The operating system of the userThe Internet service provider of the user
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user's system accesses our website
The described data are stored in the log files of our system. There is no storage of this data together with other personal data of the user.
2. Purpose and legal basis of data processing
The temporary storage of the IP address by our system is required to allow delivery of the website to the user's computer. To do this, the user's IP address must be kept for the duration of the session. The legal basis for the temporary storage of data and log files is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO.
3. Duration of storage
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their survey. If your data is collected to ensure the site's availability, the data will be deleted when the session ends.
Cookies are used by us to make our homepage more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the browser be identified even after a page break.
The following data is stored and transmitted:
- language settings
- operating system
The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies results from Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO. The purpose of using the technically necessary cookies is to simplify the use of our website.
We point out that some functions of our website can only be offered by using cookies. These are the following applications:
- Transfer of language settings
- Remember keywords
We do not use user data collected by technically necessary cookies to create user profiles.
VI. Your rights
According to the EU General Data Protection Regulation, as an affected party you have the following rights:
1. Right to information
You have the right to receive information from us as the person responsible for the processing of personal data concerning you.
In addition, you may request information about the following information:
(1) Purpose of data processing;
(2) the categories of personal data processed;
(3) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data relating to you have been disclosed or are still being disclosed;
(4) the planned duration of the storage of your personal data or, if specific information is not available, criteria for determining the duration of storage;
(5) the existence of a right to rectification or erasure of personal data concerning you, a right to restriction of processing by the controller or a right to object to such processing;
(6) the existence of a right of appeal to a supervisory authority;
(7) all available information on the source of the data if the personal data are not collected from the data subject;
(8) the existence of automated decision-making including profiling under Article 22 (1) and (4) DSGVO and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, and the scope and intended impact of such processing on the data subject.
Finally, you also have the right to request information about whether your personal information is being transferred to a third country or to an international organization. In this case, you can obtain information about the appropriate guarantees in accordance with. Art. 46 DSGVO in connection with the transfer.
You could claim your right to information under: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Right of rectification
If your personal data, which processed by us, are incorrekt or incomplete, you have a right to rectification and / or completion. The correction will be made immediately.
3. Right to restriction
The right to limit the processing of your personal data may be invoked in the following cases:
(1) the accuracy of the personal data is contested for a period of time enabling the controller to verify the accuracy of the personal data;
(2) the processing is unlawful and the cancellation of the personal data is refused, instead requiring the restriction of the use of personal data;
(3) the person responsible no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of processing, but the person concerned needs it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims; or
(4) the person concerned filed an objection to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 (1) GDPR and it is not yet clear whether the legitimate reasons of the person responsible outweighed those of the person concerned.
If the processing of personal data concerning you has been restricted, such data may be stored only with your consent or for the purposes of asserting, exercising or defending legal claims or protecting the rights of another natural or legal person or important public Interest of the Union or of a Member State.
If there is a restriction of processing in accordance with the principles outlined, you will be informed by us before the restriction is lifted.
4. Right to delete
If you have the following reasons, you can request that your personal data be deleted immediately. The responsible person is obliged to delete this data immediately. The reasons are:
(1) Your personal data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
(2) The processing is based on a consent acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a or Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO protected and you revoke the consent. Another condition is that there is no other legal basis for the processing.
(3) You object to the processing (Article 21 (1) DSGVO) and there are no legitimate reasons for the processing. Another possibility is that you have a protest against the processing gem. Art. 21 para. 2 DSGVO.
(4) The processing of your personal data is unlawful.
(5) The deletion of personal data concerning you is required to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or the law of the Member States to which the controller is subject.
(6) The personal data concerning you were collected in relation to information society services offered pursuant to Art. 8 (1) DSGVO.
When we published the personal data concerning you and we are acc. Article 17 (1) of the DSGVO, we shall take appropriate measures, including technical means, to inform data controllers who process the personal data that you, as the interested party, are responsible for their deletion, taking into account available technology and implementation costs have requested the deletion of all links to such personal data or of copies or replications of such personal data.
We point out that the right to delete does not exist, as far as the processing is necessary…
(1) to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information;
(2) to fulfill a legal obligation required by the law of the Union or of the Member States to which the controller is subject, or to carry out a task of public interest or in the exercise of official authority conferred on the controller;
(3) for reasons of public interest in the field of public health pursuant to Art. 9 (2) lit. h and i and Art. 9 (3) DSGVO;
(4) for archival purposes of public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes acc. Article 89 (1) DSGVO, to the extent that the law referred to in subparagraph (a) is likely to render impossible or seriously affect the achievement of the objectives of that processing, or
(5) to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
5. Right to information
If you have the right to rectify, delete or restrict the processing, we are obliged to notify all recipients to whom your personal data have been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves to be the case as impossible or is associated with a disproportionate effort. You also have the right to be informed about these recipients.
6. Right to data portability
You also have the right according to the DSGVO to obtain the personal data provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format. Furthermore, you have the right to transfer this data to another person without hindrance by the person responsible for providing the personal data, provided that
- the processing is based on a consent pursuant to Art. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO or
- Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a DSGVO or on a contract acc. Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO is based and processing is done using automated procedures.
Finally, as part of the exercise of the data transferability right, you have the right to obtain that personal data relating to you are transmitted directly from one controller to another, where technically feasible and without harm to the freedoms and rights of others.
The right to data portability does not apply to the processing of personal data necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority delegated to the controller.
7. Right to revoke the data protection consent declaration
You have the right to revoke your data protection declaration at any time. Please note that the revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation.
8. Right to objection
Furthermore, for reasons arising from your particular situation, you have the right at any time against the processing of personal data relating to you, which, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. e or f DSGVO takes an objection. The right of objection also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The controller will no longer process the personal data concerning you unless he can demonstrate compelling legitimate reasons for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or the processing is for the purpose of enforcing, exercising or defending legal claims.
If the personal data relating to you are processed for the purposes of advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising. This also applies to the profiling, as far as it is associated with such direct mail. In the event of opposition to processing for direct marketing purposes, your personal data will no longer be processed for these purposes.
You also have the option, in the context of the use of information society services (notwithstanding Directive 2002/58 / EC), of exercising your right of opposition through automated procedures that use technical specifications.
9. Automated decision on an individual basis including profiling
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation, you remain entitled not to be subjected to a decision based solely on automated processing - including profiling - which will have legal effect or similarly affect you in a similar manner. An exception to this principle, however, is when the decision...
(1) is required for the conclusion or performance of a contract between you and the controller,
(2) is permissible on the basis of Union or Member State legislation to which the controller is subject, and that legislation contains appropriate measures to safeguard your rights, freedoms and legitimate interests or
(3) is consent with your express.
If the processing is carried out in accordance with the cases mentioned in (1) and (3), the person will take appropriate measures to safeguard the rights and freedoms as well as your legitimate interests. This at least the right to obtain the intervention of a person on the part of the person responsible, to state his own position and to the decision.
The ruling under (1) - (3) may not be based on special categories of personal data pursuant to Art. 9 (1) GDPR, unless Article 9 (2) lit. a or g and reasonable measures have been taken to protect the rights and freedoms and your legitimate interests.
10. Right to complain to a supervisory authority
Finally, if you believe that the processing of personal data concerning you is contrary to the GDPR, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of its place of residence, employment or the location of the alleged infringement.
VII. Web Analytics
1. Use of Google Analytics (currently disabled)
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
However, as IP anonymisation takes place on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google beforehand within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website usage and internet usage to the website operator.
The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by a corresponding setting of your browser software; however, please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the features of this website to the fullest extent possible. You may also prevent the collection by Google of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) as well as the processing of this data by Google by using the browser plug-in available under the following link. in download and install:
This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp ()". As a result, IP addresses are processed shortened, a person-relatedness can be excluded. Insofar as the data collected about you is assigned a personal reference, it will be immediately excluded and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. With the statistics we can improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which Personal Information is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO or, in the case of consent, Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. A DSGVO.
This site also uses Google Analytics for cross-device analysis of visitor traffic conducted through a user ID. You can disable the cross-device analysis of your usage under My Data, Personal Information in your customer account.
2. Integration of Google Maps
On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly in the website and allow you to conveniently use the map feature. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the information referred to in section IV of this statement will be transmitted to Google. This is done regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to, or if there is no user account.
When you're logged in to Google, your data will be assigned directly to your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is done in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide appropriate advertising and to inform other users of the social network about their activities on our website. You have a right of objection to the formation of these user profiles, and you must comply with this to Google.
Google also processes your personal information in the US and has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework .
If you contact us, you will find a contact form on our homepage, which you can use for electronic contact. The data entered into the input mask are transmitted to us and stored. These data are:
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of registration
It is also possible to contact us via the provided e-mail address. In this case, the user's personal data transmitted by e-mail will be stored. A transfer of your data to third parties will not take place in this context, the data will be used exclusively for the processing of the communication recording.
Legal basis for the processing of the data is in the presence of the consent of the user Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO. The legal basis for the processing of the data transmitted in the course of sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO.
If the e-mail contact aims to conclude a contract, then additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO. The processing of personal data in this context is solely for processing the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data.
If further personal data are processed during the sending process, these serve only to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
Your data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary to achieve the purpose of their survey. For the personal data from the input form of the contact form and those sent by e-mail, this is the case when the respective conversation with the user has ended. The conversation is ended when it can be inferred from the circumstances that the relevant facts have been finally clarified. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of seven days.
You have the opportunity to revoke your consent to the processing of personal data at any time. Even when contacting by e-mail contact you can object to the storage of your personal data at any time. However, we point out that in such a case, the conversation can not continue.
Write a short note to:
All personal data stored in the course of contacting will be deleted in this case.
IX. Privacy in the application process
Below we would like to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the application process. Your personal data will be treated confidentially and used exclusively to process your application. If you have given us your consent, we will save your data beyond the application process in order to be able to consider you also for future interesting positions at the BIT Brand Information and Telecommunication Solutions GmbH.
Subject to your consent, your data may also be transferred to data recipients based in a state outside the EU. Your data will be processed in accordance with the applicable legal requirements. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future. Your other rights to cancellation, information and correction under the BDSG and EU DSGVO remain unaffected. For the implementation of the application process, service providers can come into contact with your personal data, which provide us with services such as hosting and application services in connection with the application process and also support us in processing applications and conducting interviews.
Through technical and organizational measures, we have ensured that your data is processed in accordance with the data protection requirements. Persons who come into contact with your data have been obliged by us to comply with data protection. Data transmission takes place exclusively in encrypted form.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can also contact our data protection officer, who is also available to you in case of requests for information, suggestions or complaints:
Hanauer Landstraße 151-153